Last Camp in KOTA KINABALU - JANUARY 17th to JANUARY 20th 2020
Join COS Coaching in Kota Kinabalu for a 4 day triathlon training camp that will kick start your season. The area is a perfect backdrop for training with some challenging cycling routes in the vicinity. The camp will include swim/bike/run sessions together with evening yoga sessions and discussions on all aspects of race preparation.
We will be staying at the 5 star Shangri La Rasa Ria Resort which is located right on a pristine stretch of beach surrounded by 400 acres of nature reserve. The luxurious hotel boasts 6 restaurants, 2 bars and all the facilities expected of a top class hotel. This is a 3 night stay including breakfast and private car airport transfers.
All rides will be supported by a few vans to take into account the different speeds of the groups setting out.
The camp dates are Friday January 17th to Monday January 20th. Please book the following direct flight if departing from Singapore
Friday 17th January Air Asia Depart Singapore at 11.45
Monday 20th January Air Asia Depart Kota Kinabalu at 14.35
The cost of the camp is:
1. Twin Share (2 in a room) - $1100 SGD per person
2. Single Room - $1400 SGD per person
The above cost includes:
1. 3 nights accommodation in the 5 star Shangri La Rasa Ria Hotel
2. Daily Breakfast,
3. Private car airport transfers to and from the hotel.
4. Van Supported rides with drinks and nutrition.
5. Open Water and Pool Swims.
6. Long runs and brick sessions.
7. Yoga sessions led by Sheranne Wong from The Locomotive Co. (https://www.thelocomotiveco.com/our-team).
8. Coaching and tips throughout the weekend. Full access to the COS Coaching team.
9. Q&A Sessions in the evenings.
The camp is limited to 20 people MAX.
If you would like to join the triathlon camp for a shorter period please specify in your email below and we will contact you to discuss rates and schedule.
Full payment is required to confirm your place. Bookings are non refundable but are transferable.